Why would I choose a topic for school that hurts so bad?
I feel like someone is sucking the air out of my lungs.
The physical pain that comes with emotion can be so intense.
(386): Don’t ask how, but I’m pretty sure my name is now on a lease to a taco bell franchise in maryland…
(519): her name was charlotte except you kept calling her chatroulette and yelling at her to show you her boobs
(412): remeber the saying “bad choices make good memories” dude our bad choices dont even make memories.
(919): It’s hard for me to sext him when the picture i see on my phone when he texts me is his facebook default of him and his girlfriend.
(248): We aren’t going to mix hockey and sex texts tonight.
(440): I totally agree. all sexting is on hold till after the games over.
(248): Playoffs. This shit is serious.
(203): So I think I just got a job offer from the guy I used to blow. See, networking pays off.
(330): The stoners next door have their couch on the sidewalk again, shirtless, soaking their feet in a baby pool and listening to loud ukulele music. I want their life.
(434): NEWS FLASH: A bottle of wine can fit into a taco bell cup.
I literally laughed out loud at some of these, others were just wayy to relatable. Haha
My kidneys hurt. Story of my life. Except for just right kidney, I am now both kidneys. Ugh.
No drive to get my media kit done, even though this will likely be a huge part of my portfolio…. If I ever go into PR.
I’m in a weird mood…. I think it’s the weather. I am so over the cold. The 80+ degree weather is what I love.
I think I’m getting really depressed about going through surgery again. It knocked me down so hard last time, I’m not sure I’m back up again…. Regardless of the actual cause, I’m sure the cause of my constant need for craziness is due to some aspect involving my back… surgery/the fact that I still am in miserable pain/having to “retire”/not being able to work out….
Some days life feels so fucking great I don’t know what to do. And others, I’m like what the hell am I doing, this isn’t where I want to be.
Law school is looming, I want to pukeee.
I wish I could find a rad promotions job….
But could I handle being poor for a while? Ha questions loom…
I love this Tumblr app, just sayin.
Maybe as much as “Stripped Down Version” by Butch Walker :)
Why He’s Hot:
- His name is Craigery Michael Owens. Craigery. Michael. Owens. Craig for short. That’s the name of a man you’d be proud to scream at the ceiling.
- He’s the former lead singer of the hardcore band Chiodos, he has an acoustic project, he’s in a supergroup called Isles & Glaciers, and he’s done some work with The Sound Of Animals Fighting. Oh, and did I mention the wonderful, poppy Cinematic Sunrise? What can’t this motherfucker do? A work ethic is sexy – almost as sexy as his face.
- He’s got the voice of an angel and the scream of a grade-A demon, and he can switch between the two instantly. Who wouldn’t love listening to that every night? And I’m not just talking about when he’s on stage…
- The tattoos. This sexy fucker got “sincerity” inked across his throat – his throat – to remind himself to always speak the truth. He’s also got an octopus on his arm, and a Shakespeare quote (“All the world’s a stage”) across his chest. Hot. Damn. We all know you’d like to lick that ink off his body.
- That baby face. Sure, he’s got a serious side, but he’s got a silly, juvenile side as well. Look at that mischievous face. That’s the face of a man who would chase you around the house with a Super Soaker before making sweet, sweet love to you.
… who took time to feed me answers ::: i give you my eternal palm love
keep it secret … keep it safe
Couldn’t finish this - amazing. The best choc chip cookie ever - covered in ice cream, chocolate and caramel and whipped cream - I was sick after - but it was so good! haha! :)
I was watching this really stupid movie a little while ago, but there was a memorable quote, which I forget the exact words too…. But, it really reitterated something I need to remember - If life isn’t the way you want it to be, you need to do something about it - make the necessary changes. Start now, don’t put it off. There are obviousloy limitations to things you can do this exact second but making changes starting today is the only way to be :)
It’s so easy to think about how you want things to be, and think you’ll do something about it a week, a month, 6 months from now, next year… but then it always gets delayed.
Start living for what you want today.
I’m literally nauseous. It’s finally becoming reality, in the most horrific way. Days left until I tell them, which will be like a weight off my chest but at the same time the thought makes me never want the weight to be gone. I’m not sure I can breathe without it. I’m crying thinking about it. This is one of, if not, the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through.
I’m not sure what else I have. This is my identity. This is all I have known for the last 8 years. This is WHO I AM. This is what I am, This is all I do.
I am scared out of my mind. What if there is nothing else I am ever good at in my life.
It’s never good enough, to just be good enough.